Thursday, September 27, 2012

an organized {office}

Well, week 4 of the 14 week organizing challenge is your home office space.  Our home office is in our bonus room which we share with our boys playroom.  This project is such an undertaking that we are waiting to do the big reveal for week 11, the bonus room.  There is just no way we could complete a complete office overhaul in just a week.

With that being said, I didn't want to leave y'all hanging.  I'm sharing my sisters super cute organized office that she just finished.





Open bookshelf from here


Storage boxes from here


Hanging file wire storage baskets from Homegoods, she picked up a couple for me too :)


Trough buckets and rod from here



The finishing touches......


She ordered this mason jar pendant off here


This chair she just finished reupholstering.  Similar fabric here


We're headed down there next weekend and I can't wait to see it in person!


Want to see other organized offices? Click the button below.




fridgecoastersignature-1

2 comments:

  1. Her office is amazing! I love the cheery colors...having a happy place to work is bound to make one more productive :)

    ReplyDelete