Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Kitchen Roundup ::: farmhouse sinks

How much time do you spend in front of your kitchen sink doing dishes?  It doesn't end, right?  As soon as the kitchen is cleaned up from breakfast, someone is hungry for lunch and it starts all over.  I feel like I might enjoy doing dishes a little more if I had a spacious farmhouse sink staring back at me. Ok, to say that I would enjoy doing dishes is a little far fetched but a farmhouse sink could make it a little more bearable.  Our kitchen roundup this week is dedicated to this functional trend.  From fireclay to stainless, there is a style to match any kitchen decor.

The Ikea bargain! {via}

{via}

{via}

{via}






{via}
Double basin {via}




Doing double duty! {via}

{via}

{via}
{via}



No comments:

Post a Comment