Thursday, August 2, 2012

Watch out ladies......

This one is a charmer.  I usually don't post too much about my kiddos but thats about to change because my two and a half year old has just been cracking me up lately.  In recent days he's pretty much charmed his way out of bedtime every night.  I have to share one night earlier this week because it was just too cute.

It was about 8:30 and I was in the office answering some email when I heard some little feet walking up behind me.  Without even turning around I said, "get back in bed Beckett."

Then in his sweet little voice I hear, "but Mommy, I just want to give you a kiss." A huge smile comes across my face and of course I walk right over to him and kneel down for a kiss and a hug.  Then I say "ok baby, time to get back in bed."

Completely ignoring what I just said, Beck starts playing with the "B" necklace around my neck and says, "Mommy........ I like your necklace." I say thank you and tell him again to get back in his bed.  Then he tells me, "Mommy, I just kinda really love you."  This makes me giggle out loud because I just "kinda really love" him too!

That's when I thought, oh geez, we're in trouble.  If at the age of 2 he knows all the right things to say, what am I going to do when he is 16?

Hambone!! 


fridgecoastersignature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment