Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving prep

Thanksgiving is less than a week a way and if you have a new baby like we do, you just realized that this morning.  We are hosting 12 family members next Thursday and luckily my sister in law and I discussed the menu before #2 arrived.  However, we still need to get our house in order and come up with some type of table scape that is simple but put together.
I just finished making these place card holders and it was super easy.  I made them with supplies I already had lying around the house and it literally took me 30 minutes max.  In fact, both my boys are still sleeping and I have done two loads of laundry. Thats how quick this was.  So, if you need a last minute idea; try this out.


Supplies: Clothes pins, 3/8"ribbon, glue stick & scissors
Cut ribbon to length of clothes pin and glue on
Instant place card holder

No comments:

Post a Comment